Computer Numerical Control Machines (CNC)
|LEVEL OF STUDIES||Undergraduate|
|The course material includes the following:|
· Introduction to the digital control of CNC Machines.
· Principles of CNC Machines.
· Coordinated systems and degrees of freedom in the operation of CNC Machines.
· Zero machine positions.
· Machining tools of CNC Machines.
· Accuracy of CNC Machines.
· Automation of CNC Machines and basic elements of automatic control.
· CNC Machines programming languages.
· Planning and machining of real parts.
· Communication and controlling of CNC Machines
· Computer programming steps of CNC Machines.