|LEVEL OF STUDIES||Undergraduate|
• Basic concepts of metal forming.
• Parameters, techniques and equations of metal forming.
• Cutting, Bending and similar tools.
• Selection of tools, machines, automations and materials for forming processes.
• Detailed and empirical die design methods.
• Die design and methods for cutting and bending of metal sheet.
• Operation of material forming machines.
• Bending Dies.
• Roller bending.
• Progressive die design for production.
• Selection of suitable machines and other mechanical components for the metal forming.